CAMPING AT KICKSTANDS
In America’s heartland and at the epicenter of biker culture, we’re offering clean and modern camping accommodations for those making their annual trip to Sturgis or visiting the Black Hills year-round. Biker-owned and operated, we're located right off I-90 at Exit 37.
Kickstands is open year-round to give South Dakota travelers an off-the-grid mountain getaway. Whether you're looking for a quiet place to crash, want to talk motorcycles, or are coming to check out the Kickstands Bar & Grill for badass drinks, fresh, unique homestyle food, or one of our kickass concerts, you're sure to get a kick out of our rocking campground! At Kickstands, the food is hot, the drinks are cold, and the vibe is downright electric. Join us and indulge in the region’s best live music, friendly staff, and beautiful campground!
Kickstands offers our guests:
-Full-Service RV Sites
- Self-Contained Dry Camp Sites
- Shaded Primitive Tent Camping
- Tent Sites w/ Electrical
- On-Site Laundry Facilities
- The Cleanest Showers & Bathrooms in Sturgis
- Full-Service Bar & Grill
- Ideal Venue for Birthdays, Weddings, Poker Runs, & Other Special Events
- Event Catering
- Off-Sale Beer & Wine
- Live Music Events
- DaBus Sturgis Rally Stop (Free Shuttle Pass Included with all Sturgis Rally Camping Reservations at Kickstands)
- Unique Vendors On-Site During the Sturgis Rally. You Will Not Be Disappointed with Our Highly Curated Vendor List!
- FREE LIVE CONCERTS During the Sturgis Rally!
- The Best Staff in the Black Hills!
We are here to make sure you have a KICKASS time! Stop by the bar or reservation office & we will help you plan your day trips and give you all the local insider advice to make sure you have a fantastic vacation!
Book online at www.kickstandsllc.com or call 605-499-9058 to speak with a reservation specialist.